Bed Sheets Designes


Bed sheets come in two main varieties flat or fitted. A flat sheet is simply a rectangular sheet of cloth, while a fitted sheet has its four corners, and sometimes two or four sides, fitted with elastic, to be used only as a bottom sheet. The fitted sheet may also be secured using a drawstring instead of elastic. The purpose of a fitted bottom sheet is to keep it from slipping off the mattress while the bed is in use. 
Stylish bedding and comforter sets including bed sheets, bedspreads, sheet sets, throw pillows, fashion bedding, blankets can give new and unique look to your bed rooms.I have collection of  bed sheets in a different colors and styles.some pictures are attached.








Share on Google Plus

About ammara noraiz

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

5 comments :

  1. Great post. I just bought a nice big bed for myself and now I need some sheets. My friends tell me I should get egyptian cotton bed sheets and that they are the best. I usually just buy whatever is on sale. I love the bed set in the 3rd picture from the bottom. That would look great in my bedroom. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I was looking for the flat bed sheets for my bedroom and i think this blog would be the ever best platform for me to select multiple choice bed sheets design over on a single blog.
    Thanks for the sharing with us these fantastic range of designer bed sheets!!!
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of changing the bed look so simply! Kids Car Beds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sach a Great post. i really love your blog, thanks for sharing.Discount Beds and Mattresses

    ReplyDelete