Prepare Time: 10
cooking time: 25
serving : 4
- 4 medium-sized potatoes - peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 large eggs
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 green pepper - chopped
- 1/4 liter (about 1 cup) olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
How To Cook:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in to thin round slices.Chop the onions,green paper and parsley.beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the potato slices until they become some soft and add onion,green pepper and add in to it until and cook them until all vegetables become soft .Drain the excessive oil in colander.
- Add salt and vegetables to the eggs and mix well.
- Heat some oil in a pan. and pour the mixture in pan.Shake the pan pan time to time so that the omelette doesn't stick to the bottom. Once the bottom of the omelette has set, turn the heat down low and cover the pan.
- After about ten minutes, turn the omelette by placing either a flat plate or saucepan lid on the frying pan and quickly turning over. Gently slide the omelette back into the frying pan and continue frying, once again shaking the pan from time to time so that it doesn't stick to the bottom, until it has set all the way through.