Hair goes rough because of lot of stress ,from heated styling tools such as curling iron, sun exposure, it is not surprising majority of women suffering from damaged hair. You can go to your beautition and get a deep conditioning treatment or spend money to treat your hair masks and other products that you think can help to rid you of damaged hair for good, but over time the costs add up and just maintaining your hair can become a major expense. Here are some easy home remedies for damaged hair that help you make them healthy.
- One of the simplest home remedies for damaged hair is to make hair masks.
- Avocado and bananas are natural home remedies for damaged hair. Just take both fruits, mash them up and apply on your hair. Leave on for an hour then wash off.
- Mix yogurt 4 tbs,one egg yolk,half lemon and two ts mustered oil.mix well apply to your hair and left for 30 minutes then wash.
- Beer is another product that can restore shine into your hair. After shampooing, rinse your hair with beer,then run cold water over your hair in order to get rid of the scent.
- Egg mixed with water and vinegar with olive oil is also most famous home remedies for damaged hair. Just whisk the ingredients up in a bowl, apply to hair and then rinse off.
- Coconut oil is another great ingredient used for healing hair that is dry and damaged. Massage the oil into your hair, leave on overnight and rinse off the next morning.