If you want to change your look an easy way to do this is to do something to your hair. Adding color to your hair is one of the fastest and most dramatic ways to change the way you look. But choosing the right hair color can be a difficult task. Below is information about the different types of hair color and information about what color suit you best.There are following types of hair colors.
mixing with hydrogen peroxide to lift hair color. Peroxide opens the hair cuticle to achieve the color of bark and form color. The higher the concentration of peroxide, the quicker and easier results.
They do not lift color. They just change the tone of your natural hair color or can be darker. She has very little peroxide, which opens the cuticles slightly. Therefore, the color will last up to 20 washes and fade slowly, as you shampoo the hair.
Semi-permanent vegetable dyes It has only vegetable extracts and natural ingredients. Therefore, the color is not removed from your hair. Color surfactants on the surface of hair will be washed away after about 8 shampoos.
Hair Color Tip
- Hair color you choose should your skin color. Light skin color of people do not look good with very dark hair as he paints the color of their skin. Dark skin people look better with four or five tons of blonde, chestnut or honey tones also will look great.
- When coloring hair for the first time do not do it yourself. Get it done by a professional.
- Blonde hair color is easy to get on dark brown hair. But your hair has been permanently colored then this process can become very tedious.
- Red hair is the sexiest shade and attracts most attention. Most of the hair is suitable for red hair. If you are blonde you will have to go two or three shades darker than your natural color to achieve the rich red hair color and the color is not just the opposite.
- Brown hair color suits almost everyone. Changing the shade of brown with highlights you can achieve a huge range of colors.