Miss You Messages


There's no Special reason for this msg, 
I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life
and hope I can make u smile n say 
I Miss you.
=============================
My eyes are hurting because I can’t see you, 
my arms r empty coz I can’t hold you, 
my lips are cold coz I can’t kiss you 
and my heart is breaking coz I’m not with you.
I miss you...........
============================= 
You May Miss Me. 
You May Ignore Me. 
You May Even forget Me 
Bt 1Day If U 
Want To C Me, Dont Search Anywhere 
Jst Watch Ur Shadow 
I Will B there...... 
============================= 
I May Not Always Contact You 
But Our Distance Makes Me Miss You 
I May Not Always Stay In Touch 
But I Care For You Very Much 
I May Not Always Say Hi 
But I Hope Never To Say Goodbye 
I May Not Prove To Be The Perfect Friend 
But I Hope The Relation We Share Never Reaches An END :=) 
=============================

Its a nice feeling 
when you know that someone likes you, 
someone thinks about you, s
omeone needs you;
but it feels much better when you know that 
someone never ever forgets can'tyou
==============================
Next time when it rains 
just try to catch the drops in your hands, 
the drops u catch is the amount u miss me, 
and the drops u miss is the amount
I MISS YOU............
==============================
When the sky looks blue "I Miss u"
when the dreamz come true "I Miss u"
when the flowers covered with dew "I Miss u"
when the day comes new "I Miss u"
============================== 

Share on Google Plus

About ammara noraiz

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments :

Post a Comment