Winter's breezes can harm the natural moisture and softness of the skin. In this season it is really very difficult to keep your skin soft and smooth.winter make the skin dry by absorbing natural oils of the skin and dryness make the skin dull and wrinkled. which give you older look.We can avoid all these difficulties by taking care of your skin by using some simple tips and home remedies easily available at your home.
- According to the research of lowa university shower with hot water can harm the natural oils of skin so always take shower with lukewarm water.And scrub your skin before taking bath.scrubber while having a bath will exfoliate the dry and dead skin leaving you feeling soft and fresh.
- Diet also play an important role keep you fit and healthy.Healthy diet intake reflects on your skin and body.Have a sufficient intake fish in the diet because they have omega 3 fatty acids in them which is excellent for the skin.Fresh fruits and green vegetables and consume flax seed oil or cod liver oil moisturize the skin inside.It will not only provide you healthy skin but will also keep illness away.
- Don't avoid importance of water must drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.It helps to hydrate your skin and never let it dry and give you natural glow.
- Avoid deodorant soaps, which are harsh and drying. Use non-alkaline body washes; super fated and unscented moisturizing bath soaps.Use glycerin soaps instead of them.
- Don’t wash the face more than once or twice a day. Try cleansing the face at night when you have the most grime, environmental pollutants and makeup on the face. Then rinse the face with warm water in the morning and immediately apply a moisturizing face cream with sunscreen. Excessive washing removes the protective lipid layer of the skin’s surface causing it to dry out.
- For dry skin in the winters, mix together ½ of a pureed cucumber and 1 tablespoon plain yogurt. Leave on for 20 minutes, and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Take two tea spoons of milk powder, half cup of papaya paste, two spoon of gram flour and with the help of half table spoon of lemon juice form a paste and mix wekk apply on face for 30 minutes and rins with fresh water.
- To get rid of freckles, mix curd with white carrot and make it a paste. Then apply it on your face.
- To get rid of cracked lips apply cream of milk on your lips. Milk cream prevents lips from getting dehydrated.