- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 2 cup gram flour
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp crushed dry coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 bunch fresh green coriander and mint leaves
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Oil for frying
- Cut the chicken in cubes.
- In a bowl mix gram flour,chili. salt, crushed cumin, coriander, fresh mint and coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds. Mix it in a water and form a paste form mixture.
- Now add chicken in this mixture.
- Heat oil and deep fry these chicken pieces (put the chicken mixture with the help of spoon).
- Serve hot with sauce of your choice.